I plan to build a wooden canoe, and float.



June 13, 2010

Hello You its me, Adelaide. Are you there?


You don't even see me. I could be standing in front of you for hours and you'd look right through me. I could stand there with my eyes locked at yours, and you'd be looking at the meaningless world around us. Worried about the things that don't even matter in the end. I've tried to understand what it is that passes by underneath those eyes, but I haven't a clue, and I won't ever unless you speak. Speaking isn't something I am very good at when it comes to tough situations or meaningful conversations. I freeze up under pressure and when I get nervous, in other words, walls are thrown up. I expect you to push them over and crawl inside, I expect nothing less of you. I'd just like to say that I don't know what I'm feeling, but I know that it is real and if you don't see me, open your eyes, because I need you.